Friday, January 23, 2009

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Just got back from seeing this movie with my son. WOW! It was excellent! Now, as everyone knows, I'm a vampire girl, but it did make me see things in a different way for the lycans. I understand completely why they hate vamps so much and why the vamps fear them. :) Of course, the fact that Lucian is really HOT helped me like it even more.



The fight scenes were awesome when Lucian transformed to wolf and realized he was the true ruler of all the lycans. I won't spoil it any further, but if you like that sort of stuff, I highly recommend going to see it.

Anyone else see the movie? Would love to hear other thoughts on it.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger That Janie Girl said...

I haven't seen it. Good to catch up with you!

10:50 PM  
Blogger That Janie Girl said...

I haven't seen it. Good to catch up with you!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I haven't seen it yet but am looking forward to it. Saw the other two and liked the first better than the second. Your recommendation makes me even more excited to see it.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home