Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Hunter 147: Chipped



The theme of this week's Photo Hunter is "Chipped". Since I haven't been able to get out and really do much, I'm digging through my archives and came across this tombstone from Gettysburg. It's old, worn and chipped! :)

The migraines are back. This one has been going on for about three weeks now. Today, well yesterday now, wasn't too bad, so hopefully, things will get better soon and I can get some new images to share.

If you want to take part in this meme, stop over at Photo Hunter and learn all the details.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

Interesting stone ! sorry about your migraines, hope it will be over soon. BTW I feel calm before a thunderstorm, lol !

2:27 AM  
Blogger Reader Wil said...

How are you today? I hope the migraine will be gone by now! Your photo is an interesting one!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Willard said...

A good photograph of an interesting subject.

I hope you feel better soon.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Maria Verivaki said...

85 years - a good long life in ur days...

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are feeling pretty chipped just now. Headaches are miserable when they last a day but three weeks !

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home