Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Love Bug!

Today is my hubby's 42nd birthday. He had to work this morning, but we'll be going out for a nice meal when he gets home. I'm thinking maybe Red Lobster, we all love seafood and he deserves a night out for all the hard work he does.



Our anniversary is coming up next month. It'll be 20 years we've been married. Where do all those years go? I've spent my entire adult life with him. We got together the weekend before I left for college. He was home on leave (US Marines) and we ran into each other and have been together ever since. I never did graduate from college, but I wouldn't change a thing about the life we've had so far. :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

My husband recently had a birthday, too, and we celebrated with a mandatory Red Lobster dinner.

3:40 PM  
Blogger TentCamper said...

That is awesome! Happy birthday bro-man!!!!
...but your hubby is OLD!!!! (I'm only 40... I'm still a sprinig chicken!)
Congrats on the great, long marriage!!! Love that!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I remember when couples use to gaze into each other's eyes. now they just stare at each other camera lens.

Have a lovely birthday and meal.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

AWWW~ how sweet! Happy (belated) birthday to your hubby, and Happy Anniversary! Congratulations to you guys!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home