Sunday, October 07, 2007

Scare Fair


Spent yesterday in DuBois at a scare fair. A local costume shop puts it on and this was their second year.


John Franklin ("Cousin Itt" from Addams Family movies) was there to sign autographs and pose for photos. Also had Dave Tango from Sci Fi's Ghosthunters there.
They were both very fan friendly and loved to talk to everyone. They personalized every autograph and would sign whatever you put in front of them.

There were also a bunch of different tables of things for the kids to do. Just in time for Halloween season, there was a make up seminar to teach you how to create the monster effects. It was a completely free event. They even fed us pizza and energy drinks. :)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger madamspud169 said...

I just loved cousin it I thought he was great. When I was younger I used to brush me hair over my face, put on glasses and pretend to be cousin it. I'm amazed I wasn't put away somewhere with padded walls.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Coy Hill said...

Looks like a fun event!

Thanks for your visits to Country Captures and thanks again for you nice comments.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Terrie Modesto, PhD said...

Wow madamspudd169 I thought I was the only one that did that! Maybe we are cousins of Cousin ITT!

Bet it was fun to meet the actor under the hair. It takes a special actor to play that part. Ted Cassidy had a home not far form a friend of mine. Very nice person. Good actor!

Hey Gretchen I like your blog will check back often. Thank you for keeping it up. Will enjoy your travels and tales.
Terrie


Dr. Terrie Modesto, Critical Incident Thanatologist

International expert with 20+ years experience in dying, death, loss and critical incident individual and community disaster preparation and response, with over 60 courses, books and training manuals to her credit. Her newest book is Train For A Hurricane. Dr. Modesto is available for consultations, lectures media interviews.
Website: www.trainforahurricane.com
Blog: http://hurricane-prepared-ness.blogspot.com

4:10 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Hi gretchen, I have got an Award for you! Visit http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2007/10/sharing-honour.html
to collect your award! cheers!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home