Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know I haven't posted in entirely too long, but the doc keeps changing my meds and it really messes with me. The side effects are almost worse than the pain. I want to thank everyone who has written asking if I'm ok. I'll get there, it's just going to take some time.

I'm going to try a new dentist who works on the neuromuscular system. He claims to have good results with pain patients. Can't hurt to let him try. I've done everything else I can think of.

Anyway, I wanted to say Happy Easter to all my friends! I hope everyone has a great day filled with love, family and of course chocolate bunnies!!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

All the best to you on Easter. I see your pain does not ruin your sense of humour.

6:14 AM  
Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

Trust me, you'll get there (from one who sooooooooo understands). It does take time, but once you can manage it, life will be better. Happy Easter. Keep a positive attitude.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm thinking of you!
Cute photo. Never seen that one!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Manz said...

Cute bottoms ;)

Hope you were able to enjoy your easter.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Belated "keester"/Easter to you! I am sorry that you have been going through all this with pain and meds. I hope all gets better ASAP!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Tikno said...

Happy Easter. All the best to you.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home