Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm THRILLED!!!

Just got home and found a package waiting from Elizabeth of Six Golden Coins. In it was the custom made photo bracelet I won on her bloggy contest!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! She even added an extra special surprise with a CD of mom songs. I'll be listening to it on my way to work tonight.



If you're looking for a special gift for anyone who loves jewelry, stop over at Elizabeth's page and work with her. You won't be sorry!!!

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! I'll wear it everywhere. :)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger C. said...

Want.
Your.
Ring.

6:24 PM  
Blogger That Janie Girl said...

That's beautiful!! I love it!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

That's gorgeous! I want one!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kristine Kate said...

Wow! Can I borrow it? LOL! It's wonderful . . .

1:09 AM  
Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

I'll keep this in mind for Mother's Day - I never know what to get her - she really had everything!

6:57 PM  
Blogger brian stout said...

cool bracelet, what a neat idea!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Me on Metatrophin said...

This is the bomb! What a talented lady!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Wow, those pieces are great! Lucky You!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Congrats on winning this beautiful set of jewelry! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I luv yours!

9:02 AM  
Blogger marcia@joyismygoal said...

what a great gift

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home