Thursday, September 13, 2007

Surgery Day

Today is my shoulder surgery. I'm nervous, but ready for it. The constant pain in the left shoulder is getting old, so it's time to have it taken care of.

The surgeon tried to go conservative and just use that horrid cortesone injection (remember the square needle?), but it didn't work. That's the problem with being conservative, it just doesn't work! The last visit, we decided something more was needed and a week later, I'm going under the knife.

I'm up to get the kids ready for school, then I'll go get ready. The surgery is scheduled for 11:30 this morning, so if you have a minute around that time, I won't complain if you send a little good thought out my way. :)

Not sure if I'll be able to type for a couple days, but I'll be back. If nothing else, I'll share photos.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Good luck and good vibes!

8:21 AM  
Blogger bella said...

I will be thinking of you, sending healing wishes.
Surgery is a big deal.
Take care as you recover and heal.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Good luck with your surgery today.
Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for the nice comments.
I will be sending good thoughts to you today.
Rosemary

10:25 AM  
Blogger CS said...

It's 11:39 - sending good thoughts right this minute!

11:40 AM  
Blogger wolfbaby said...

I hope everything goes well for your surgery

12:23 PM  
Blogger Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Good luck with the surgery!

2:33 PM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

I wish you well. While you're there, you might as well ask about that pain in your a** for the last seven years!:)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home