Monday, August 22, 2005

It's Carnival Week

Our local firemen have a carnival every year and it's this week.

I had to cover a meeting tonight, so I couldn't take the kids, but Randy did since he didn't have to be to work until 11 p.m. I hate missing things like that. Work sure is a four-letter word.

Tomorrow, I don't have to cover anything, so I'll be able to go to the kiddie/pet parade with the kids and Adonis, then we'll go down to the carnival for a couple hours. Wednesday and Friday are the matinees where you only pay $12 and ride all you want from 1-5 p.m. We never miss that. I don't ride, but will take photos and eat French fries. Yes, they are FRENCH not FREEDOM fries.

Saturday is the big parade. My daughter will be marching in it with the band. She looks too adorible in her uniform. This is her second year marching. Just ordered the marching shoes last week. Hopefully, they'll be here in time.

We'll have Sunday to finish up shopping, then school starts on Monday morning. Where did the summer go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home