Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Williamsburg, VA

Woo Hoo! Our hotel has wireless internet, so I can make a quick update!!!

We arrived here Sunday afternoon and spend the day walking around. We're not use to this type of heat and humidity, but still enjoyed it. We had pizza and subs for lunch. T's wings were so hot they made him tear up, but of course, he wants to have them again. What is it with teenage boys?


That night, we went on a ghost walk with the official Tavern Ghost Walks. It was ok, but no ghosties showed up. The tour guide was a good story teller though. Would I do it again? Probably not. There are other ghost tours here that I'd try, but it won't be on this trip.

Yesterday, we went to Busch Gardens. Another hot and humid day. We got a spray water fan to keep me moving. I enjoyed the Festhaus in the German section the best. A did the chicken dance with them. I actually rode a rollercoaster - The Loch Ness Monster. Never again. I did enjoy the Curse of DarKastle. It's a 3-D ride. We rode it twice. :) We also went to a 4-D show that was a comedy about pirates. AWESOME!! T didn't want to go, but by the end of the 22-minute show, he was laughing and having a great time.

We're getting ready to head off to the park now, so I need to sign off.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home