Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A smelly start to my day

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting up with a skunk at 4:30 in the morning, let me assure you, they stink!

We were walking the dogs when hubby got home from work and I saw a skunk. Of course, we called the dogs to keep them away from the business end of the critter. Got Aphrodite ok, but Adonis ... well .... he's sitting the on the porch until the stores open and I can get some tomatoe juice. He saw the skunk walking and went sniffing. Got more than he expected and now the smell is enough to gag a maggot! Sure hope the ole tomatoe juice trick works. I can't let him in the house and he's miserable.

It's not looking to be a good day so far. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

did it work? the tomato juice neutralizer?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

Hi you're best bet is to take him to the cleaners ,opps , I meant the grommers. They have all the right stuff readily available to them. I deal with that eery night I work graveyard, and that's the wakeup call!!!LOL!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home