Thursday, August 25, 2005

A chain blog from Laura :-)

OK, so I was reading blogs today and found this on Laura's. She got others doing one, so I just had to do one for myself.



7 Things you plan to do before you die.

1. See the world
2. Publish a novel
3. Finish my college degree
4. See my kids married
5. Become more fluent in German
6. Lose weight
7. Join the mile high club


7 Things you can do.

1. Watch Jerry Springer
2. Take a decent photo
3. Write ok
4. Walk and chew bubble gum at the same time
5. Program my VCR
6. Bike 12-mile rides
7. Scrapbook


7 Things you can't do.

1. Pee standing up
2. Watch GWB talk
3. Play guitar
4. Play Halo 2
5. Watch FOX "news"
6. See my feet while standing up
7. Cut a straight line


7 Things that attract you to the opposite sex.

1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Brains
4. Nice butt
5. Big legs
6. Hair
7. Sense of humor


7 Things you say most.

1. Grow Up!
2. You're grounded
3. Because I'm the mommy
4. Corner!
5. Do you know what your kids did today?
6. He's NOT my president
7. Yeah right


7 Celebrity crushes

1. Julian McMahon
2. David Boreanez
3. Matt Damon
4. John Travolta
5. James Marsters as "Spike"
6. Tommy Lee Jones
7. Kevin Sorbo


7 Songs I'm currently digging

1. Jay Gordon "Slept so long"
2. Matchbox 20 "Push"
3. Ozzy "Diary of a madman"
4. Rammstein "Engle"
5. Emerald Rose "Summerland"
6. Stevie Nicks "Planets of the Universe"
7. System of a Down "Chop Suey"

4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

I just recently started listening to Ramstein...I like 'em. They're helping me learn rock-n-roll German too.

Your 'things I say most' are hilarious. I can totally picture that.

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Play guitar.

It's really not that hard. Give it a shot.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

"Because I'm the mommy." That's awesome.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Funny but I am in total concurrence with your "7 Things you plan to do before you die." list, except for maybe #7 (I'm a sanitary freak) ;-).

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home